Monday, April 27, 2009

Ug.







...wonders why people who aren't a part of your life feel the need to gossip about your life and tell people about your life....for the love... be real people. There are people starving in Africa, a war is going on in Afghanistan, thousands of Americans are loosing their homes daily...surely there are exponentially greater and more worth while things to worry and focus on than someone you don't know. LET IT BE. Let me be.


This post stems from a long time of boiling frustration. I try to stick to my things and surround myself with people whom I can serve and laugh with. But somehow and for some reason people who aren't in my life, want to have a say in it. WHY FOR? Normally I brush this off...

But as of late a lot of this frustration is oozing out of my ears and I am unable to mask my emotions because they have now surfaced.
I am really starting to empathize with Harry Potter in "Prisoner of Azkaban"... although why won't people swell up like a balloon and float away when I am frustrated and ready to be done with them? I think it only fair?




No comments: